Domestic shipping UPDATE
Right now, the most important thing to us is the health and safety of our customers and our team members. With that in mind, we’re taking every precaution to make sure our warehouse, products, and supply remain clean and safe.
We’ve implemented increased cleaning and sanitization procedures and are closely monitoring the wellbeing of our staff and suppliers.
At this time, our supply is unaffected, so you can order your skincare products with the knowledge they’ll arrive safely and swiftly. We’re prepared to adapt to any changes, but at this time our operations are running as usual.
As the situation develops, we’ll keep you posted with any changes that may affect you. Our thoughts and priorities lie with our customers and our team, and we’ll continue to do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of the SoSimple community.
NEW DELIVERY T&C's
As a response to COVID-19 and in an effort to minimise potential risk to the customers, all Couriers deliveries will be ‘Contact-less’ and receivers will not be expected to touch courier scanners to ‘sign on glass’.
For residential deliveries that are ‘signature required’
1. Couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back 2 metres (or as far back as possible).
2. They will ask for the recipient’s name (to record proof of delivery) and leave the parcel on the ground in front of the receiver. The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
3. The tracking information will display a clearly typed recipient’s name as well as the signature image reading CV-19 (all entered by the courier).
4. If no one comes to the door and there is no Authority to Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process, which is to leave a card to call and return the parcel to the depot.
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders over $80 NZ Wide.
There's a $5.50 discounted shipping fee on all orders less than $80.
All packages are delivered door to door. We despatch most orders using Post Haste or Pass The Parcel.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us to confirm that your order has been placed.
- Once your package starts on its journey, we'll send you a tracking number so you can follow it.
If you don’t receive an email, please check your junk mailbox. If you still can’t find it, it’s possible we have an incorrect email address for you.
Please contact us with your Order Number to check the status of your order.
To ensure successful delivery, please provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the receipt of your package. (Please note we cannot deliver to PO BOX address)
If you are not home a card is left in the letterbox (or another safe place).
Please note that we do not responsible for any delays caused by Courier Company, especially during high-volume seasons. Please note that all delivery times are estimated. SoSimple is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
If you have not received your package within 4 business days of placing the order, contact us with your full name as well as your Order Number and we’ll look into the matter immediately.
All our products are handmade daily to ensure maximum freshness and ingredient efficiency. We know you're excited to get your order, so we ship most orders within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will also be sent within 1-2 next business days.
- Payments by credit card will be automatically notified by email.
- An email will be sent to confirm that your order has been dispatched.
- Target delivery within New Zealand is 1-5 working days (rural/remote areas may take longer).
- Please note that during peak seasonal periods delivery timeframes are longer (particularly the November/December Christmas period)
- Deliveries are made on business days, Monday to Friday, excluding published holidays.
- Delivery must be to physical residential or business address (No PO Boxes please).
- Your signature is required for all deliveries.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding shipping or your order does not arrive within the estimated delivery time.
If there is a problem with your purchase, or in the unlikely event of your goods being damaged on receipt please contact us immediately within 2 days of receipt.
********************************************************************************************* LOST PARCELS *
Should your parcel not arrive within 5 working days please first use your tracking number provided to track the parcel. Following that please email us and we will do our best to locate the parcel for you.
We regret that SoSimple cannot take responsibility for any late deliveries due to courier issues, as once the parcel has left us and is out of hands, it is out of our control. However, we will do our best to help you locate the parcel should it be late or lost.
Unfortunately, parcels do very occasionally go missing. We've found that 99% of the time, our courier company is very effective and efficient. All of our shipments are insured to the necessary value so should it not be found we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Please note: we cannot send out a new order/refund until Courier Company will retrieve the missing item or confirm it's loss.
* DAMAGED PARCELS *
If you have received your item and it is damaged we would appreciate if you could send us photos so we can pass this information onto Courier Company for investigation and appropriate compensation if applicable.
Please contact us immediately within 2 days of receipt.
We’ll require photos of:
- external packaging
- internal packaging
- any damage to the external or internal packaging
- photo showing all contents
- damage to any items
- all labels and bar-codes on the parcel
Enquiries can take up to 10 days to investigate for domestic items and up to 90 days for international items as Overseas Postal Authorities are involved in the process.
xx SoSimple Team