Anti-Blemish Face Oil with Alpha Bisabolol
- Availability: 2 In Stock
best serum for acne prone skin 30 ml RESCUE+REPAIR+CLARIFY+ BALANCE best face serum for oily skin KEY INGREDIENTS: Alpha-Bisabolol + Antioxidants Balancing and Clarifying Face Treatment Oil with Alpha Bisabolol This oil is not just another face oil. Superseeds Face Oil is a luxurious, non-greasy, powerful oils blend for oily/acne-prone/problematic...
best serum for acne prone skin
best face serum for oily skin
KEY INGREDIENTS: Alpha-Bisabolol + Antioxidants
Balancing and Clarifying Face Treatment Oil with Alpha Bisabolol
This oil is not just another face oil. Superseeds Face Oil is a luxurious, non-greasy, powerful oils blend for oily/acne-prone/problematic skin due to its strong antibacterial, clarifying, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Alpha-bisabolol (plant derived) targets inflammation to soothe and calm skin.
- Further assists in treating problematic skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea and other irritations. This powerful anti-acne ingredient helps to increase the penetration power of other ingredients, making them more effective.
- Kawakawa, traditional NZ botanical remedy, and known as a Pharmacy of the Forest have super high anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and analgesic content making it amazing for problematic skin.
- Watermelon seed oil is high in linoleic acid, niacin, magnesium and zinc, it helps dissolve excessive sebum, relieve pain associated with acne and breakouts, and minimize pore size.
- Cherry Kernel Oil is high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid known to effectively reduce acne while restores the skin’s barrier function for a more supple, clear complexion. It also contains natural antioxidants, alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols plus vitamins A & E.
- Castor oil is detoxifying and helps to break up oils on the face that clog pores.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil is one of the few oils that can kill various strains of acne-causing bacteria. Most topical anti-bacterial oils (such as tea tree oil) only kill 1 strain and are therefore not effective on everyone's skin. Black Cumin Seed Oil is also a powerful anti-inflammatory due to its high concentration of a compound called thymoquinone. This oil is also high in zinc, a beneficial mineral for acne-prone skin.
- Neem Oil contains an aspirin-like compound that helps with acne conditions by ridding the skin of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. Neem Oil has clinically proven fungistatic and fungicidal effects against plant pathogenic fungi. Because of its Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin E, Neem oil penetrates deep within the skin to heal the microcracks brought on by severe dryness and balance skin tone.
best natural face oil for acne prone skin
Apply 3 drops to the freshly cleansed face and massage with gentle movements until fully absorbed. Follow with a Rose + Rosehip Moisturiser.
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Lemon seed oil, Citrullus vulgaris (Watermelon seed) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Nigella sativa (Black Cumin seed) Oil, Neem (Azadirachta indica) Oil, Prunus Amygdalis Dulcsis (Sweet Almond) oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract ,Matricaria recutita (Blue Chamomile Essential Oil, Lavandula spp (Lavender) Oil.