Dry Skin Therapy Balm is a gentle multipurpose balm for protecting the skin’s moisture barrier and relieving discomfort & redness due to dry or irritated skin. This all-in-one highly moisturising balm for sensitive skin is gentle enough for babies and safe for long term use.
No Fragrance, Essential Oils, Silicones, Steroids, Parabens, Lanolin.
Water-free and highly concentrated Balm is packed with Antioxidants, Vitamins, natural emollients to nourish, repair and protect dry, irritated skin.
Made of a strong infusion of the earth's most healing herbs and nourishing oils, our Balm can be used as everything from Moisturiser to Anti-Chafing, Cuticle & Lip balm.
We combined Kawakawa Oil - traditional Maori medicine - together with Calendula, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil and Black Cumin Oil to create a unique formula inherent that contains elements to nurse almost any skin complaint.
The tiniest bit goes an incredibly long way!
This 100% natural Balm:
- Protects the skin’s moisture barrier
- Relieves itching due to dry skin.
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin, lips & cuticles.
- Soothes skin
- Relieves redness due to dryness
Here’s how to get the most of our Dry Skin Therapy Balm:
- It can be used as an intensive night cream and to help moisturise and nourish your skin.
- Use underneath lipstick to allow it to smooth over skin more easily, diluted just enough to give a really natural look.
- Keep your lips in the best condition by applying a light layer each night.
- Use it to prevent chafing.
- Take off makeup with cotton pad.
Apply a thicker layer for a 20-minute mask, then wash with a clean and warm towel for a fresh, moisturised and smoother skin.
- Apply balm to clean skin day or night as needed to deeply moisturise and protects against chapping,cracking and roughness due to dryness.
- Store in a cool, dry place.