Shampoo Bar "Lemongrass & Cedarwood"
Neem has always been considered one of the best remedies for hair as its anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties and strengthening of hair are unmatched. It helps to control dandruff and relieves the itching of the scalp.
Sulphate, Silicone & Paraben Free.
- Neem Leaf Extract protects & nourishes the scalp. It also can help with dandruff problems.
- Rosemary helps to prevent and reduce hair loss.
- Cedarwood essential oil is great for the treatment of hair loss and for dandruff control.
- Lemongrass oil is an effective dandruff treatment, with one 2015 study finding that it significantly reduced dandruff after one week.
- The minerals in Spirulina can also reduce hair fall and hair thinning.
- Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, Pure Mango Butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair. ⠀
- D-Panthenol works by improving the effects of hair elasticity, moisture retention and helps thicken your hair as well as promote hair growth.
Did you know that many shampoo bars on the market are actually cold-process soap bars and not true shampoo at all?
Unfortunately, Soap that is great for cleansing the body, is completely unsuitable for the hair because its pH is too high for the hair. Most of them have pH between an 8 and 11 no matter how many expensive oils have been added to it.
One of the major sources of hair damage is using products with the wrong pH on the hair. Depending on an individual’s hair type and health, washing once or twice with soap might not immediately be a problem but it can cause damage over time.
What are the benefits of choosing a solid shampoo bar over a regular bottle of shampoo?
- Solid shampoo bars contain the same types of ingredients as your regular shampoo, but just with no water.
- No water = no worries about leaks in transit.
- Better for you and the environment – no preservatives and no packaging.
- A little goes a long way.
- You can use shampoo bars on your hair and your body.
- No plastic, ZERO waste and environmentally friendly!
Super rich with loads of fluffy lather, natural ingredients, SoSimple shampoo bars gently clean the hair and scalp without stripping away natural protective oils.
Directions: Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water. Moisten the bar and then rub it directly through your hair from scalp to ends, working up a thick lather. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
For additional benefits use our Conditioner Bar.
Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Decyl Glycoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mango butter, Coconut oil, Sorbitol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Lactic acid, D-Panthenol, Neem Extract, Spirulina Extract, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Cedarwood essential oils.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout